JOIN OUR TEAM
Thank you for your interest in TLC Property Maintenance! Please view our open positions below. To apply, please click on the job title below and fill out the online application. We will review your application and, should your qualifications fit an open or potential position, we will contact you soon.
Maintenance Workers (multiple hires)
We are offering an excellent opportunity for Landscape Maintenance Workers. We are looking for people that can work as part of our team to provide ALL landscape maintenance services to our Clients. These individuals are expected to be active participants in a positive, professional working environment that reflects the organization’s mission, vision and values.
As you work with us, you’ll see that we’re a different kind of landscaping company. Built on core values, a client-centric approach, cutting-edge technology, and continuous education of our Clients and our Team Members are some of the aspects that set us apart.
- Maintaining lawns, gardens and flower beds.
- Mowing grass.
- Edging and weeding as necessary.
- Seeding and fertilizing lawns.
- Trimming hedges and trees.
- Performing routine checkups.
- Maintaining the aesthetic appeal of clients’ gardens, yards, and outdoor areas.
- Apply pesticides and preventing weed growth.
- Clean-up of property after services are performed.
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED.
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
- A great position for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.
- A good fit for people with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more.
- Needs to be able to load and unload equipment onto trucks.
- Needs to be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Enjoy working outdoors during all seasons.
- Have good work ethic, positive attitude, team player, punctual, and dependable.
- PTO (Personal Time Off).
- Employee referral rewards.
- Learning Opportunities.
- Opportunity for Growth.
- Year-Round Work.
- Supplement insurance options.
- Great Culture and Work Environment.
We are offering an excellent opportunity for a Mechanic. We are looking for a qualified, driven individual that can work autonomously. This person will be responsible for performing general mechanic duties, focusing on everything from trucks and trailers to small engine repair and two cycle repair. Provide timely, quality, and cost effective repair and maintenance for vehicle fleet including mowers, edgers, tractors, trailers, and other equipment that requires preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, modifications, and documentation to ensure a safe and efficient fleet of vehicles. Be an active participant in a positive, professional working environment that reflects the organization’s mission, vision and values.
As you work with us, you’ll see that we’re a different kind of landscaping company. Built on core values, a client-centric approach, cutting-edge technology and continuous education of our clients and ourselves are some of the aspects that set us apart.
- Ensure that all equipment operates efficiently and safely at all times
- Performing maintenance and repairs on a variety of small and two cycle engines
- Performing maintenance and repairs on trucks, trailers, and other vehicles.
- Mixing batches of two cycle fuel
- Ordering parts for repairs from vendors
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Documents work performed, prepares vehicle records and reports electronically
- Effectively communicate shop needs/concerns with management
- This position reports to the Owner
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience with trucks, vehicle, small engine, and misc.
- Must have a Valid drivers license
- Class A CDL preferred
- Knowledge of Mowing and Landscape equipment
- Two Cycle equipment repair
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance of trucks, trailers, two cycle and mowers, blade sharpening, oil changes
- Diagnostic troubleshooting and repair of trucks, landscape equipment, and trailers
- Welding experience
- Computer skills including email, texting, and calendar.
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Phone reimbursement program
- Use of company vehicle for work related matters
- Supplement insurance options
Chem Care Technician
TLC Property Maintenance Inc. is a full-service landscape company that is driven by its mission and core values. In order to better fulfill its mission, the company is in search for a highly motivated and experienced worker interested in being a member of the Chem Care team.
The role of this position will be to apply various herbicides and fertilizers utilizing appropriate machinery and spray equipment. The incumbent will be responsible for inspecting, locating and diagnosing weeds or invasive plants for both commercial and residential properties. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring good quality work and time management. Worker must be able to lift 50 pounds, have a desire to work outdoors, have a valid driver’s license, good work ethic, and be a positive team-player. A minimum of 1 year of chemical spray experience is preferred. This is a full-time year-round position.
- Safely apply chemical and fertilizing applications when needed and always within compliance with federal, state, and local regulations (such as EPA, Department of Agriculture, and Department of Environmental Regulation) and safety procedures
- Operate light to heavy vehicles, tools and equipment in the application of various herbicides
- Prepare and mix chemicals in a proper and safe manner
- Utilize technology for quick communication, timesheets, and providing feedback
- Ensure a clean and safe environment for both self, fellow employees, and clients
- Communicate daily with operation manager in regards to progress and scheduling
- Responsible for assigned equipment and truck
- Have FL state required pesticide license (preferred but not necessary)
- 1 or more years of spray technician experience
- Able to load and unload equipment onto trucks
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Enjoy working outdoors during all seasons
- Have good work ethic, positive attitude, team player, punctual, and dependable
- Able to work independently
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Able to read and write with basic mathematical skills
- Able to text, email, and basic computer/tablet skills.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Phone reimbursement program
- Learning Opportunities
- Opportunity for Growth
- Year-Round Work
- Supplement insurance options
- Great Culture and Work Environment